OMG REBLOG THIS & LOOK AT UR BLOG ITS COMPLETELY DIFERENT
iM CHIR YING BC THE WAY IT LOOKS ON YOUR BLOG SEND HELP
i dunt see it
…You had my curiosity…
WHAT THE JESUS FUCK IS THIS VOODOO?!
(I’ll try it
how did you
im so confused what is
WTF!?!?!?!?!?! Someone get the fucking salt!
Oh my god
I don’t get it. I keep looking and I don’t get it. I look at my blog and I seriously don’t. Someone explain.
WOULD YOU LIKE A LUNCH DATE WITH OSRIC CHAU??? Then Keep reading, because you could win one!
As many of you know, Chealsea’s(kripke-is-my-king) house was severely damaged in a flood a few weeks ago. Because insurance has denied covering any of the damages, she needs help raising the money for repairs.
so basically me and jo ann(stormyhael) came up with the idea of making a donation giveaway to raise some money for Chealsea because her house got completely ruined. we give HUGE thanks to chealsea
who is a perfect human beingwho purchased most of the prizes to make this possible!
And Osric, who has been a complete saint since this started, has offered himself up as a prize.
GRAND PRIZE: each prize can be seen in detail at this page
- this is actually pretty amazing but if you win AND live in the Vancouver or the LA area you will get LUNCH WITH OSRIC CHAU Don’t live near either place? no problem. you will get a Skype call from Osric instead!
- 'saving people hunting things' journal
- three tiered devils trap bracelet
- 'driver picks the music shotgun shuts his cakehole' magnet
- the samulet
- a supernatural poster
RUNNER UP: each prize can be seen in detail at this page
- an autographed photo from Richard Speight Jr.
- an autographed photo from Matt Cohen
- pentagram bracelet
- 'carry on my wayward son' magnet
- deviltrap pocketwatch
- the samulet
- a Supernatural** coffee mug
- you must reblog this post (we won’t count likes)
- you must go HERE and donate a minimum of $5
- For every $5 you donate, you will be entered into the drawing. So if you donate $10, you will be entered twice, etc. (more you donate the higher chance you have on winning!)
- When you donate, there is an option to leave a comment on the donation page. Leave a comment that includes a link to this post on your blog. This way we know you reblogged, and we’ll also know where to contact you if you win.
- if you donate track the tag #chealseas donation giveaway so you can get caught up in our updates!
- The final day to enter this is February 28, 2014
- If you donated prior to November 29, 2013, and would like to be included in the drawing, please go to Chealseas askbox and let her know. You do not have to make another donation
although it would be greatly appreciated, and you would receive another entry in the sweepstakes if you did.
For any questions regarding Chealseas personal situation:
- there is a detailed description and photos of the damages on the donation page
- her askbox is always open
For questions regarding the giveaway, you may contact:
even if you can’t donate please reblog so the word gets out to those that can!
Reblog this if you want a short/long anonymous message saying what they think of you.
I swore to myself that I would never reblog anything to do with cats.
I have broken the oath to myself.
I feel like the samurai sword master in Kill Bill.
But this must be done.
gsfahaua mommy chased away the bad kitty dreams with her paw and hugged her baby omfg i’m scREAMING OMFG„
THE KITTEN SAYS MOMMA AFTER IT GETS HUGGED
Steven Moffat Appreciation
One of the most touching tributes to come out of the Doctor Who 50th special was the one to the fans through the character of Osgood. There, in the background of what was the most important negotiation in history, without anyone noticing, Osgood saved the world.
She could have easily sabotaged the Doctor’s plan by telling Kate to check her pockets, but instead of choosing to divide, Osgood chose to be kind. Becoming the bridge, the one who was willing to connect with what everyone had been so afraid of.
She had been neither cruel nor cowardly. And I think that’s why Steven wrote her in wearing the scarf. Because, really, anyone, anywhere, through kindness and courage, can be the Doctor. If that’s not the greatest tribute to the fandom, I don’t know what is.